Bright's Human Resource Management System is a professional application that your organization can rely on to secures its own investments. When navigating through the application, and from the first time out, the user can feel how it is simple, flexible and at the same time; elaborated.
The application manipulates both the Personnel & Payroll parts. They are integrated together in the background, but act as a one entity from the functionality point of view.
- Recording all staff data such as personnel data, salaries, vacation, photos, etc.
- Registering the promotion movements, transfer, and the day of salary raise.
- Creating monthly payroll according to attendance.
- Calculating the overtime automatically.
- Printing out the monthly transaction for employer or department.
- Keeping a full history on your employees position change, salary change, and department change
- Defining unlimited number of additions & deductions.
- Calculating the over time of each employee based on the time sheet & attendance sheet manually or automatically.
- Identifying the history & current balance of vacations for each employee.
- Keeping potential candidate’s files for information update or review.
- Recording all staff data such as personnel data, salaries, vacations, photos, etc.
- Calculating salaries and leave benefits
- Calculating end of service benefit as per each country regulations.
- Ability to connect with attendance and leave digital hours.
- Calculating of absence, delay, penalties and overtime as per attendance and leave schedule.
- Connection with General Ledger Module.
- Ability to follow up staff documents such as residence, driving license, etc.
- Follow up loans and automatically discounted from the employee.
Overview Bright's Human Resource Management System
Bright's Human Resource Management System, comprehensive program for everything related to HR and Payroll, as it organizes and issues various reports that clarify the extent of workflow and Payroll. Bright's HR Management System helps in visualizing the organization’s manpower, such as employees’ basic information and master data.
* Advance payment * Monthly payment
* Annual fee * cash all in one
Small company (0 to 50 employees)
Medium company (50 to 250 employees)
Large company (From 250 and above)